From our very own detox pearls to tampons and diaphragms, there are lots of things on the market to put in your yoni; but is it safe to put things up there? The easy answer is yes as long as you’re wary about how you do it. Clean hands are a must – this will limit the amount of bacteria you might introduce into your yoni. The other point to consider is to do your homework about the individual products going up there. Look out for organic ingredients and minimal chemicals. This can be difficult because a lot – and we mean A LOT – of sanitary wear contain lots of chemicals to bleach them, make them smell nice and to minimize smells during wear. EmpressBody has put together a run-down of the ingredients in our EmpressBody detox pearls and why they’re beneficial to your yoni, and found some organic sanitary wear you might be interested to know about!
What’s in the EmpressBody Detox Pearls?
· Refined from Osthol, Stemona sessilifolia , Kochiascoparia, motherwort, Rhizoma smilacis glabrae, Angelica, Rhizoma chuianxiong and borneol.
· Osthole/ Cnidium- increases sexual libido, fertility and clears skin, it is also good for infections or any bacteria build up.
· Stemona sessilifolia- helps regulate blood flow around womb while killing parasites, helps to relax tension in uterine muscles which can cause menstrual cramps for women with endometriosis.
· Kochia Scoparia- anti fungal effect that eases itching and problematic urination.
· Motherwort - helps to regulate menstrual cycle while removing toxins around the perineum area.
· Rhizoma smilacis- has anti-flammatory properties, expels toxins, alleviates pain, helps to treat gonorrhea.
· Angelica- known for its use in treating menopause, cramps and PMS. It is useful to end hot flashes, also seen as a natural aphrodisiac.
· Rhizoma chuianxiong- important ingredient for gynecological disorders, eliminates cold pathogens in the vagina, promotes blood circulation, helps with blood stasis.
· Borneol- very rare herb that reduces pain and hot flashes, plays an important role in severe disease also while tightening vaginal muscles.
Why might you want to use the EmpressBody detox pearls?
EmpressBody are a vegan brand committed to bringing the benefits and healing properties of Mother Nature to everyone to provide beneficial detoxes.
For women we recommend our detox pearls, which are made of 100% organic materials and not only are they kind to the earth, but they have so many benefits for women; from their bodily wellness to their sense of self-worth. We’ve put together an in-depth breakdown of the herbal qualities of our detox pearls so that all women can be reassured that our yoni pearls are healthy, organic and are going to help you.
There are other uses and benefits from yoni detoxing with EmpressBody detox pearls:
1. Remove toxins from the body:
Long-term exposure to toxins (environmental pollutants, cancer-causing chemicals, preservatives, pesticides, heavy metals, and industrial waste) affects our metabolism, behavior, immune system, which can lead to disease. Toxins can end up being stored in your tissues and cells throughout the body, including the brain, - often for years!
2. Prevent chronic disease:
Environmental toxins are responsible for many cancers, neurological diseases, heart disease, strokes... you name it. Our bodies do have a built-in detox function to deal with these dangers, but those systems are frequently overloaded. Detoxing can assist and improve what our bodies do naturally.
3. Enhance immune system:
A compromised immune system can make us vulnerable to colds and flus, affecting our quality of life and productivity. Regular detoxing helps strengthen the immune system’s functioning and fights off infection.
But what about EmpressBody Sanitary Items?
The Facts about Conventional and Mainstream Menstrual Hygiene Items:
· Conventional tampons contain pesticides... Cotton crops make up just 2.4 percent of the world's land, but each year a whopping $2 billion is spent on pesticides to spray this one crop.
· Tampons and pads with odour neutralizers and other artificial fragrances are nothing short of a chemical soup laced with artificial colours, polyester, adhesives, polyethylene (PET), polypropylene, and propylene glycol (PEG), contaminants linked to hormone disruption, cancer, birth defects, dryness, and infertility.
· Conventional tampons most probably contain genetically modified organisms (GMOs). According the USDA, 94 percent of all the cotton planted in the US is genetically engineered.
Shockingly, one conventional sanitary towel can contain the equivalent of four plastic bags!
The EmpressBody Menstrual Cup
Click here to read about the economic value of switching to menstrual cups
The EmpressBody Supplied Organic Tampons
100% Natural Cotton Tampons. Choose from Regular, Super and Super Plus. No Chemicals, No Synthetics, No Dyes Biodegradable Hypoallergenic Fragrance Free Thin removal string avoids seepage Expands in width versus length to comfortably conform to your shape and prevent leaks. No plastic applicator.
Click here to read more about the EmpressBody supplied Organic Tampons
The EmpressBody Supplied Organic Sanitary Towels
Pack size: 13
• Top sheet made of natural material. No plastic. 100% compostable
• Absorbent core made of Totally Chlorine Free pulp.
• GM-free corn based film. 100% compostable.
Naty Normal Plus Sanitary Towels combine three environmentally friendly layers that provide superior performance. The top sheet is made of natural and renewable material, contains no plastic and is 100% compostable. The absorbent core is made of totally chlorine free pulp and the GM-free corn based film is 100% compostable. No chlorine, latex free and gentle on your skin.
Click here to read more about the EmpressBody supplied Organic Sanitary Towels
Click here to view the full range of EmpressBody yoni wellness products
Click here to view the full range of EmpressBody body wellness products